‘’Volunteering helps you to easily discover hidden talents within you which can be used to solve personal and community problems. Volunteering makes you creative. The journey of creating and impacting hopes to lives.’’
LINDA TEYE | Lintel Aid Ghana– Linda Ohui Teye
LINTEL AID GHANA JOURNEYs TO ABOA- BESEASE TO CREATE AND IMPACT HOPE TO LIVES.
‘’Aboa – Besease’’ is remote village within the ‘’Yilo Krobo’’ Municipality in the Eastern region in Ghana West Africa. The inhabitants are mainly ‘’Krobos’’ and peasant farming is their main occupation.
In the community of ‘’Amanase’’, a satellite village of ‘’Aboa-Besease’’ can only boast of one basic school (creche to primary six(6) ). This school was even established under the mercies of an indigene who desires to help his people get educated. The school is a wooden structure.
As part of Lintel Aid Ghana journey of creating and impacting hopes to lives, the organisation is volunteering to be in ‘’Aboa – Besease’’ for a week to create and impact hope to the community.
The purpose is to help the kids to learn, to read and read to learn amongst other activities such as encouraging the girl child in school; assessment for the launch of the first Lintel Aid Ghana club in basic school and Senior High schools.
ABOA-BESEASE TIT BIT
– ABOA-BESEASE though a remote village in Ghana West Africa, has light.
– There is also telecommunications network available.
– The temperature at this time is very cold.
– Though it is a peasant farming area, cocoa farming is also a major practice.
– It is situated in the South – East of the Boti water falls.
– It is a village in the Yilo Krobo Municipality.
– Has a population of 1000 dwellers.
– Road to the village is motorable.
– They have a portable drinking water (Borehole).
– They are dominantly Krobos.
Monday 5th June 2017 TO Sunday 12th June 2017
Donate 5 GHANA CEDI’s via mtn mobile money 0555656717 to support Lintel Aid Ghana journey of creating and impacting hopes to lives.
Volunteerism : A MEANS OF GIVING TO SOCIETY
The government cannot do everything and it is the duty for the youth to also give to society. Becoming a volunteer helps you to express your opinion on issues related to your community to inspire others lives. Out of volunteering, the community can also be fully assured that there are young people who care about where they live and are willing to contribute towards society improvement.
Join Lintel Aid Ghana in journeying to ‘’Aboa- Besease’’, be a part of this lives touching story.
Kindly contact Lintel Aid Ghana for joining the volunteers train to ‘’Aboa-Basease’’.
If for some reasons you can’t go, then guess what????
- Your GH¢5 or more can get the work done, donate via (0555656717) mtn mobile money.
- Your GH¢5 or more can put a great smile on the poor child in ‘’Aboa-Besease’’.
- Your GH¢5 or more can be a great blessing to the less privilege in ‘’Aboa-Besease’’.
- Your donation of story books can help enhance the reading capability of a school child in ‘’Aboa-Besease’’
- Your donation of exercise books, stationeries ( 📗📘📙📕📚🖊🖊✒✒🖍🖍🖌✏✏📝can positively affect the life of a pupil.
- Your donation of used and unused clothes can immensely change the lives of the underprivileged in Besease.
Let us all be inspired to contribute our quota to the success of this pro-poor project.
You, me and all of us can jointly help to make our generation a world of equal opportunity by bridging the gap between the underprivileged, the less privileged and the most privileged.
TIT BIT ON OUR FEEDING AT ABOA BESEASE
One of the objectives of this project is to familiarize with the lifestyle of the village dwellers and make them know that people love and appreciate their way of living. And as such, many people are living in their comfort zones to embark on this trip and in accordance to the goal of this all important initiative.
Therefore, below are some of the typical Ghanaian foods volunteers will be enjoying.
- Rice with variety of stews (vegetable stew, garden egg stew, gravy etc)
- Asanka local grinded kontonmire with koobi and palm oil with boiled plantain, cassava, cocoyam etc
- Shito with gari
- Beans stew with rice, yam etc
- Beans stew with ripped plantain
Among many other meal. Also, there will be a surprise meal as well.
For breakfast, tea with bread, koko with bread and for those who will want to have a feel of the indigenous expensive drink, thus ‘’palm wine’’ which will be available for served.
Apart from the fact that this project is going to be for serious impact assessment project, it is also a medium to adventure.
Yes LINTEL AID GHANA JOURNEYs TO ABOA- BESEASE TO CREATE AND IMPACT HOPEs TO LIVES.
Call any of the project coordinators for more information
Linda Ohui Teye
Facebook: Lintel Aid Ghana